2020 - “30keiTH, tributo a Keith Haring” - Curated by Antonella Caraceni and Omino71 - Galleria Afnakafna - Roma
2017 - "Urban Neapolis" Art for a cure - Curated by: Mattia Fagnoni Onlus & Associazione MURo - Castel Dell’Ovo - Naples, Italy
2016 - "In the Nest" curated by Rossana Calbi - Not Your Dolls - Rome, Italy
- Exit Voto - group exhibition curated by Rossana Calbi - Parione 9 Gallery - Roma, Italy
- The Dark One - group exhibition curated by Helena Reis - Penumbra Art Boutique & Studio Loures - Portugal.
2015 - “StelleMorte" curated by Gerlanda di Francia & Ottavia Starace, HulaHoop Gallery - Rome, Italy
2014 -“Dal Cinema al Fumetto" (Omaggio a Rodolfo Valentino) curated by Alessio Fortunato (Sergio Bonelli Editore) - Palazzo Pantaleo - Taranto
2013 - Mad Hatters group exhibition - curated by Ixie Darkonn - Flower Pepper Gallery
Pasadena, Ca - USA.
- 50 matite per Rodolfo Valentino - curated by Alessio Fortunato (Sergio Bonelli Editore) RodolfoValentino Museum - Castellaneta, Italy.
- “Relatos Ilustrados Opticks” - Ilustration of the story "Las uñas de Hölderlin" by
Ricardo Bellveser - Alicante, Spain.
- Illustrations for "Le Torri della Cucina - Vol.2" by Antelmo Gerardo, Ali&no editrice - Perugia, Italy.
• Intervista di Riccardo Colella per 13 Magazine
• Intervista di Daniela Ciabattini per Russia Oggi
Lisinka is a child who lives in my soul.
She likes to draw.
Each drawing is the result of a research and collection of memories, fears and wonders inspired by Russian fairy tales and lullabies of my childhood.
I'm Elisabetta Fantini. I was born in Rome, by Russian mother and Italian father. At the age of sixteen I abandoned Classical Studies, devoting myself to Drawing and Painting. So, I graduated in Decoration and Restauration at the Fine Arts Academy of Rome.
firstname.lastname@example.org | © lisinka | All rights reserved