2017 - "Urban Neapolis" Art for a cure - Curated by: Mattia Fagnoni Onlus & Associazione MURo - Castel Dell’Ovo - Naples, Italy
2016 - "In the Nest" curated by Rossana Calbi - Not Your Dolls - Rome, Italy
- Exit Voto - group exhibition curated by Rossana Calbi - Parione 9 Gallery - Roma, Italy
- The Dark One - group exhibition curated by Helena Reis - Penumbra Art Boutique & Studio Loures, Portugal.
2015 - “StelleMorte" curated by Gerlanda di Francia & Ottavia Starace, HulaHoop Gallery
2014 -“Dal Cinema al Fumetto" (Omaggio a Rodolfo Valentino) curated by Alessio Fortunato
(Sergio Bonelli Editore) - Palazzo Pantaleo - Taranto
2013 - Mad Hatters group exhibition - curated by Ixie Darkonn - Flower Pepper Gallery
Pasadena, Ca - USA.
- 50 matite per Rodolfo Valentino - curated by Alessio Fortunato (Sergio Bonelli Editore) RodolfoValentino Museum - Castellaneta, Italy.
- “Relatos Ilustrados Opticks” - Ilustration of the story "Las uñas de Hölderlin" by
Ricardo Bellveser - Alicante, Spain.
- Illustrations for "Le Torri della Cucina - Vol.2" by Antelmo Gerardo, Ali&no editrice - Perugia, Italy.
• Intervista di Riccardo Colella per 13 Magazine
• Intervista di Daniela Ciabattini per Russia Oggi
Lisinka is a child who lives in my soul.
She's a wind that ruffles my hair and pushes me on the other side of reality, where the fantastic dreamlike unfolds in all its power.
I was born in Rome, by Russian mother and Italian father.
At the age of sixteen I abandoned Classical Studies, devoting myself to Drawing and Painting. So, I studied Decoration and Restoration at the Academy of Fine Arts in Rome.
Inspired by Russian fairy tales and lullabies of my childhood, I draw everything I love, exploring the inside of my imagination. Thus "Lisinka" is born: a blank sheet on which to engrave all that fascinates and terrifies me, a sacred refuge marked by old fears and wonders, where dolls and symbolic objects receive a soul.
Geared to the future and reassured by memories, I retrace the places of my childhood in an eternal present, with the burden of transgression and restlessness that it brings.
email@example.com | © lisinka 2017 | All rights reserved